When you or your loved one finds daily life isn’t as easy as it once was, the Ascension Living Resurrection Village Assisted Living team is ready to provide support when needed. Find comfort knowing that your loved one will benefit from high-quality care and personalized service in a safe environment at Ascension Living Resurrection Village.
Through personalized programming, your loved one will benefit from an ideal blend of service and care that’s right for them, while respecting and supporting their independence. Whether your loved one needs support to manage medications, getting dressed, and preparing meals or could use social engagement or transportation resources,they will have access to all of this, and more.
Rest comfortably knowing that our compassionate team will support your loved ones independence. We’ll help them stay active and engaged by getting them involved in the community, they’ll learn new things in educational classes, and they will be able to spend time with friends.
All resident care needs are included in an easy-to-understand pricing model, which our team will walk through with you to answer your questions and listen to your concerns. This approach provides peace of mind for everyone, including families, supports changes as needs change, and lets residents comfortably age in place longer.
Services and amenities
- All 3 meals daily in Dining Room
- Bathing Assistance- up to 3x weekly
- Medication Management
- Care Coordination
- Personal Laundry – 1x weekly
- Light Housekeeping- 1x weekly
- Change Bed Linens 1x weekly
- 24- hour caregivers on site
- Nurse available 24 hours each day (by phone or onsite) ***
- Personal Care and Support Provided*
- Wellness checks 1x monthly
- Basic/Routine Supplies
- Access to Lab/Mobile x-ray Services**
- In- Room Dining Service up to 3x month
- Local transportation up to 4x monthly ***
- Happy Hour 1x weekly
- Group Outings and Events
- Life Enrichment Program
- Wellness Program
- Utilities, basic cable, and Wi-fi included ***
- Emergency Response System (Pendant Program)
- Pastoral/Spiritual Care
- Routine Interior/Exterior Maintenance
- Snack and Beverage Stations
- Registered Dietitian Consultation available
*Based on the community’s clinical capabilities and state requirements
**Billed to you by provider and based on medical necessity
***Based on community availability