Get memory support for your loved ones, inspired by their life stories and filled with their favorite activities.
Memory Support centered around each family’s needs
Personalized support based on your loved one’s life story
A homelike setting, with personal detailsSome of our communities are dedicated only to those who need memory support, while other communities have memory support neighborhoods, with cottage-like environments, within their long-term care living spaces. Within these neighborhoods, residents experience the familiar smells of favorite dishes and fresh laundry. From color choices, to noise control, lighting, table designs and room layouts, we are taking everything into consideration to honor each resident’s unique needs.
Residents are offered control of their days, choosing which services they want and when they wish for them to be delivered. Memory Support services and amenities include:
- An enriching dining experience including menu choices, social contact and cues to help with the steps of eating
- Memory support therapy teams to help residents reach their optimum level of function
- Easy-to-use technology that allows residents to connect with each other over similar interests and visit with you over video calls
- A digital profile with videos, games and more customized for each resident
- Private rooms (by availability)
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Emergency alert system 24/7
A partner for your family
Special memory-loss training program
All team members who engage with memory loss patients and their families participate in an advanced training that helps us deliver the right care and support for your loved one, including their unique physical, emotional, social and sensory needs.