Memory Support — Coming Soon
Memory support is more than care, it’s a partnership. We will look to you to share stories about your loved one so we can develop a personalized support program that’s right for them. Getting to know your loved one helps us make them feel more comfortable. From color choices, to noise control, lighting, table designs and room layouts, we will take everything into consideration to help honor each resident’s unique needs.
Associates at Ascension Living Providence Village, who will engage with our future memory loss residents and their families will have participated in advanced training. The experiential training will help us deliver the right care and support for your loved one, including their unique physical, emotional, social and sensory needs. To learn more about our training programs visit ascensionliving.org/memory.
As we work to finalize our memory support program, we’re here for any questions you may have and support you may need. Just let us know how we can help.
Examples of Services and Amenities
- An enriching dining experience including menu choices, social contact and cues to help with the steps of eating
- Memory support therapy teams to help residents reach their optimum level of function
- Easy-to-use technology that allows residents to connect with each other over similar interests and visit with you over video calls
- A digital profile with videos, games and more customized for each resident
- Private rooms (by availability)
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Emergency alert system 24/7