Living Choices and Amenities
At Ascension Living Via Christi Village Hays, We start with a choice of floor plans for our one-bedroom apartments. Each residence comes with a fully equipped kitchen, carpeting, drapes and your own private entrance. You add your own personal design touches and furnishings to make your house your home. We'll work with you to help you make your new home at Ascension Living Via Christi Village Hays feel like YOUR home.
You could take a fitness class. Sit in on one of our speaker events. Play pinochle with a new partner. Go on a chauffeured shopping trip or an outing to a museum or gallery. You’ll quickly find a world of opportunities outside your door, and interesting neighbors to explore it along with you.
Feel safe while enjoying the services and amenities that allow you to live the lifestyle you want. We have implemented safeguards to help minimize the exposure risks related to COVID-19 for our residents, visitors and staff.
• Weekly housekeeping
• Noon meal service
• Utilities and basic cable included
• Activity programs
• Interior and exterior maintenance and repairs
• All campus upkeep and landscaping covered
• Multiple dining areas
• Access to free washer and dryer
• Interdenominational services
Through personalized programming, your loved one will benefit from an ideal blend of service and care that’s right for them, while respecting and supporting their independence. Whether your loved one needs support to manage medications, getting dressed, and preparing meals or could use social engagement or transportation resources, we offer all of this, and more.
Rest comfortably knowing that our compassionate team will support your loved ones independence. We’ll help them stay active and engaged by getting them involved in the community, they’ll learn new things in educational classes, and they will be able to spend time with friends.
All resident care needs are included in an easy-to-understand pricing model, which our team will walk through with you to answer your questions and listen to your concerns. This approach provides peace of mind for everyone, including families, supports any changes in needs, and provides the option for residents to comfortably age in place longer.
You may also choose a Premium Concierge Program, with additional services and amenities outside of the all-inclusive program. A la carte pricing or all-inclusive monthly package options are available.
- All 3 meals daily in Dining Room
- Bathing Assistance- up to 3x weekly
- Medication Management
- Care Coordination
- Personal Laundry – 1x weekly
- Light Housekeeping- 1x weekly
- Change Bed Linens 1x weekly
- 24- hour caregivers on site
- Nurse available 24 hours each day (by phone or onsite) ***
- Personal Care and Support Provided*
- Wellness checks 1x monthly
- Basic/Routine Supplies
- Access to Lab/Mobile x-ray Services**
- In- Room Dining Service up to 3x month
- Local transportation up to 4x monthly ***
- Happy Hour 1x weekly
- Group Outings and Events
- Life Enrichment Program
- Wellness Program
- Utilities, basic cable, and Wi-fi included ***
- Emergency Response System (Pendant Program)
- Pastoral/Spiritual Care
- Routine Interior/Exterior Maintenance
- Snack and Beverage Stations
- Registered Dietitian Consultation available
**Billed to you by provider and based on medical necessity
***Based on community availability
Premium Concierge Program:
Includes additional services and amenities outside of the all- inclusive program – you want more, we can provide more. Al a carte’ pricing or all-inclusive monthly package options available.
The compassionate care team at Ascension Living Via Christi Village Hays is ready to provide your loved one with support ranging from complex wound care to comprehensive therapies, including occupational, physical and speech therapy.
Trust that we will help manage their health - even complex conditions - by working with your loved one, you and the care team to create a comprehensive yet flexible plan for care. The personalized care plan emphasizes quality of life, dignity and comfort goals. Your loved one will be in control of their days, choosing which services they want and when.
• Daily housekeeping and laundry service
• Nursing staff on duty 24/7
• Medication administered by a licensed nurse or Certified Medication Aide
• Physical, occupational and speech therapy
• Emergency alert system in room
• Personalized care plans recognize dietary, social, recreational, physical and spiritual needs
• 24/7 security
Amenities• Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
• Utilities, Wi-Fi and basic cable included
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Coded keypad for visitors
• Shower or therapeutic tub options
• Life enrichment activities
• Fitness programs
• Community common spaces
• Enclosed, secure gardens and walking paths
If you need help to regain strength, flexibility and mobility, and the independence you enjoyed before a recent illness or surgery, our team is here to help. Our personalized care philosophy emphasizes each person’s quality of life, dignity and comfort. In an Ascension Living community, you are in control of your days, choosing which services you want and when.
We offer rehabilitative care, restorative therapy and long-term care with 72 private rooms and 12 semiprivate rooms. An abundance of natural light and plants create an uplifting environment conducive to healing.
Three neighborhoods of 14 rooms are centered around a common living room and dining room to foster community and build connections between residents and caregivers. Common spaces open onto an outside patio.
We are committed to helping keep you safe while giving you access to services and amenities that allow you to live the lifestyle you want. We have implemented safeguards to help minimize the exposure risks related to COVID-19 for our residents, visitors and staff.
At Ascension Living Via Christi Village Hays our goal is to help you reach your goal. During your stay, you will benefit from professional rehabilitation services and restorative care, in a calm, soothing setting where you can simply focus on healing.
In addition to physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, our therapy services address memory issues, vision issues, incontinence, brain injury, hand and upper extremity problems, and recovery after stroke.
• Nursing staff on duty 24/7
• Physical, speech and occupational therapies available 7 days a week
• Diabetic management
• Laboratory services
• Holistic health assessment and therapy
• Comprehensive discharge planning
• Private rooms with private baths
• Intimate homelike environment
• Flat screen TV in every room
• Utilities, phone, Wi-Fi, cable provided
• Three meals daily plus snacks
• Interdenominational services
• Access to community common spaces
A team member is ready to answer your questions and provide further information on:
- Living Choices services details
- Amenities for your interests
- Living Spaces floor plans and designs
- Other considerations to make the right community and services decision for you