Living choices and amenities
The compassionate care team at Ascension Living St. Joseph Place is ready to provide your loved one with support ranging from complex wound care to comprehensive therapies, including occupational, physical and speech therapy.
Trust that we will help manage their health - even complex conditions - by working with your loved one, you and the care team to create a comprehensive yet flexible plan for care. The personalized care plan emphasizes quality of life, dignity and comfort goals. Your loved one will be in control of their days, choosing which services they want and when.
- Nursing staff on duty 24/7
- In-house therapy
- Telephone, cable TV and wireless Internet included
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Dining venues serving three delicious, nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Life enrichment activities
Whether for short-term, long-term or ongoing rehabilitation needs, Ascension Living St. Joseph Place professionals work with you and your healthcare team to define a plan and help you reach your recovery goals.
If you need help to regain strength, flexibility and mobility, and the independence you enjoyed before a recent illness or surgery, our team is here to help. Our personalized care philosophy emphasizes each person’s quality of life, dignity and comfort. In an Ascension Living community, you are in control of your days, choosing which services you want and when.
And, you and your loved ones will enjoy a comfortable, homelike setting,in a private room with a private bathroom and shower. Also relax in our ample common spaces with family and catch up with friends.
We are committed to helping keep you safe while giving you access to services and amenities that allow you to live the lifestyle you want. We have implemented safeguards to help minimize the exposure risks related to COVID-19 for our residents, visitors and staff.
At Ascension Living St. Joseph Place our goal is to help you reach your goal. During your stay, you will benefit from professional rehabilitation services and restorative care, in a calm, soothing setting where you can simply focus on healing.
In addition to physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, our therapy services address memory issues, vision issues, incontinence, brain injury, hand and upper extremity problems, and recovery after stroke.
Our newly renovated, 2,000-square-foot therapy gym features senior-specific equipment, and ours is the only rehab center in the area with Dynavision, an important tool in neurorehabilitation.
• Holistic health assessment and therapy
• Comprehensive discharge planning
• Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies available 7 days a week
• Laboratory services
• Music therapy
• Private rooms with private showers and bathrooms
• Flat screen TV with cable service, telephone and Wi-Fi
• Quality meals prepared by certified dieticians and trained staff
• Fun, engaging activities planned by our activity director
• Landscaped outdoor garden
A team member is ready to answer your questions and provide further information on:
- Living Choices services details
- Amenities for your interests
- Living Spaces floor plans and designs
- Other considerations to make the right community and services decision for you