Living choices and amenities
Through personalized programming, your loved one will benefit from an ideal blend of service and care that’s right for them ,with respect and support for their independence. Whether your loved one needs support to manage medications, getting dressed, and preparing meals or could use social engagement or transportation resources,they will have access to all of this, and more.
Rest comfortably knowing that our compassionate team will support your loved ones independence. We’ll help them stay active and engaged by getting them involved in the community, they’ll learn new things in educational classes, and they will be able to spend time with friends.
All resident care needs are included in an easy-to-understand pricing model, which our team will walk through with you to answer your questions and listen to your concerns. This approach provides peace of mind for everyone, including families, supports changes as needs change, and lets residents comfortably age in place longer.
You may also choose a Premium Concierge Program, with additional services and amenities outside of the all-inclusive program. A la carte pricing or all-inclusive monthly package options are available.
• All 3 meals daily in Dining Room
• Bathing Assistance- up to 3x weekly
• Medication Management
• Care Coordination
• Personal Laundry – 1x weekly
• Light Housekeeping- 1x weekly
• Change Bed Linens 1x weekly
• 24- hour caregivers on site
• Nurse available 24 hours each day (by phone or onsite) ***
•Personal Care and Support Provided*
• Wellness checks 1x monthly
• Basic/Routine Supplies
• Access to Lab/Mobile x-ray Services**
• In- Room Dining Service up to 3x month
• Local transportation up to 4x monthly ***
• Happy Hour 1x weekly
• Group Outings and Events
• Life Enrichment Program
• Wellness Program
• Utilities, basic cable, and Wi-fi included ***
• Emergency Response System (Pendant Program)
• Pastoral/Spiritual Care
• Routine Interior/Exterior Maintenance
• Snack and Beverage Stations
• Registered Dietitian Consultation available
**Billed to you by provider and based on medical necessity
***Based on community availability
Premium Concierge Program:
Includes additional services and amenities outside of the all- inclusive program – you want more, we can provide more. Al a carte’ pricing or all-inclusive monthly package options available.
Memory support is more than care, it’s a partnership. We will look to you to share stories about your loved one so we can develop a personalized support program that’s right for them. Getting to know your loved one helps us make them feel more comfortable. From color choices, to noise control, lighting, table designs and room layouts, we will take everything into consideration to help honor each resident’s unique needs.
Associates at Ascension Living Sherbrooke Village, who engage with our memory loss residents and their families are here to help provide the right care and support for your loved one, including their unique physical, emotional, social and sensory needs. Also, our associates will participate in advanced training that will further educate them on delivering personalized care that respects individual needs and help provide them with a real-life simulation of what it’s like to live with dementia. To learn more about our training programs visit ascensionliving.org/memory.
As we work to finalize our memory support program, we’re here for any questions you may have and support you may need. Just let us know how we can help.
Services• Personalized care plans
• Scheduled housekeeping and laundry
• Assistance with daily living activities
• Medication monitoring
• Emergency alert system
• Nursing staff on duty
• Three meals served daily
• Private rooms
• Life enrichment activities
• Social, recreational, educational and spiritual events
• Secured and alarmed doors
The compassionate care team at Ascension Living Sherbrooke Village is ready to provide your loved one with support ranging from complex wound care to comprehensive therapies, including occupational, physical and speech therapy.
Trust that we will help manage their health - even complex conditions - by working with your loved one, you and the care team to create a comprehensive yet flexible plan for care. The personalized care plan emphasizes quality of life, dignity and comfort goals. Your loved one will be in control of their days, choosing which services they want and when.
- Dining venues serving three delicious, nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Life enrichment activities
- Nursing staff on duty 24/7
- In-house therapy
- Telephone, cable TV and wireless Internet included
- Laundry and housekeeping
If you need help to regain strength, flexibility and mobility, other skills, and the independence you enjoyed before a recent illness or surgery, our team is here to help. Our personalized care philosophy emphasizes each person’s quality of life, dignity and comfort. In this responsive model, you are in control of your days, choosing which services you want and when.
And, you and your loved ones will enjoy a comfortable, homelike setting, with ample common spaces to visit with family and catch up with friends.
We are committed to helping keep you safe while giving you access to services and amenities that allow you to live the lifestyle you want. We have implemented safeguards to help minimize the exposure risks related to COVID-19 for our residents, visitors and staff.
At Ascension Living Sherbrooke Villageour goal is to help you reach your goal. During your stay, you will benefit from professional rehabilitation services and restorative care, in a calm, soothing setting where you can simply focus on healing.
In addition to physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, our therapy services address memory issues, vision issues, incontinence, brain injury, hand and upper extremity problems, and recovery after stroke.
• Intensive in-house physical, occupational and speech therapies available up to 7 days a week
• Around-the-clock nursing assistance
• Skilled in-house nursing staff
• IV therapy and wound care
• Transportation to your doctors' appointments
• Active discharge planning to get you back home faster
• Linen service and daily housekeeping
• Tableside dining in our Café Alexian dining room or private dining room
• Social activities
• Pastoral care
A team member is ready to answer your questions and provide further information on:
- Living Choices services details
- Amenities for your interests
- Living Spaces floor plans and designs
- Other considerations to make the right community and services decision for you